Coaching & Mentoring
Humint’s Executive Coaching is a transformative process that helps leaders maximize their potential by identifying and enhancing performance, as well as strengthening specific areas of leadership development. We work with you for a 6-12 month period, meeting monthly in a confidential setting that is conducive to openness and growth.
Through our holistic approach, we work closely with you to identify areas of leadership development and performance improvement, ensuring that everyone we coach receives the benefit of both practical expertise in performance coaching as well leadership support to help build confidence and executive presence on the developmental side.
Our process begins with a thorough intake and assessment process that moves to goal setting and commitment-making. Throughout our time together, coaches provide specific guidance in areas identified by candidates, sponsors and/or 360 feedback reviews. Developing effective measurements and attaining results is at the heart of all we do.
Our executive coaching process is designed to help you get the most out of your leadership skills, and it’s based on three principles:
- We believe that leaders are made, not born.
- We believe that every person has untapped potential and hidden strengths that can be brought to bear at any time—even if you don’t think they’re there.
- We believe that the most effective way to achieve your goals is by working with a coach who will help you identify your unique abilities, build on them, and give you the tools you need to succeed in today’s rapidly changing world.
Whether you’re a mentor or a mentee, the Humint Cybersecurity Mentoring Program is a great way to build your career. We believe that mentoring is an essential part of professional growth, and we want to help you achieve your goals. Our Mentorship Program gives you the opportunity to meet with one of our experts who will help you navigate your career path and develop relevant skills needed in the workplace.
Mentors help mentees:
- Understand the particularities of the cybersecurity job market
- Develop relevant skills needed in the workplace
- Increase their professional networks
- Feel supported during their search process
Mentors also benefit by:
- Improving their leadership & communication skills
- Examining their own leadership journey and contemplating next steps
- Developing cross-cultural understanding and communication skills
- Becoming better and more relevant professionals themselves
- Expanding their professional networks
January 18, 2023